Terms & Conditions For Car Services | Affordable Servicing
Welcome to Car Services in Reading, a company responsible for your car’s repair and maintenance. These terms and conditions apply between You (the user or visitor of this site) and Car Services in Reading (the owner of this site). Please read these terms carefully before you book any of our services, as they affect your legal rights. You should refrain from using this site if you don’t wish to be bound by these rules.
In these terms and conditions, the User is any party that is not employed by the company or provides any services for the company. They access the website to know about the company and its services.
You must be 18 of age or above to use this website. By going further and accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm to us that you are 18 years of age and are eligible to use this website.
This website is owned and operated by Car Services in Reading, which is incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13576642 whose registered address is Unit 4, Tunbridge Jones, Cradock Road, Reading, RG2 0JT.
You can submit any complaints or contact us by using the following details
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Unit 4, Tunbridge Jones, Cradock Road, Reading, RG2 0JT.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- Any or all features, content (text, graphics, images, page, layout, underlying code, etc.), and information available on this website are the property of the owner and protected by copyrights. You are not allowed to copy or use any content displayed on this site without the written permission of the owner.
You may, for non-commercial use, and personal use only, do the following:
- Access the website and display content on any device.
- Register on our site and book services.
This website cannot be used for the following motives:
- Anything that will negatively affect the website or the interaction of any customer with the website.
- Anything that can be harmful, unlawful, abusive, illegal, or violates any governmental arrangement, rules, applicable law.
- You cannot copy any content published on the website that is protected by copyright, without the permission of the rightful owner.
- You are obligated to provide true, accurate, and complete data about yourself and your car when you register on our site.
- You must keep your personal details up to date, otherwise, it would be difficult for us to contact you or to process your bookings.
- Violation of any of these terms and conditions would result in suspension or cancellation of your account.
- If you want to cancel your registration, you must let us know by contacting us through the information provided at the start of these terms.
Password and security:
- The information you put in when you register on this website is personal to you, it should be kept confidential and not shared with any third party.
- We may require you to change your password or suspend your account if we suspect any strange activity or any breach of security.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers:
- The website and all the features are provided “as is" and on an “as available” basis. Without any guarantee of defect-free work. To the maximum extent permissible by the law, we don’t provide any warranty for the reliability, completeness, and accuracy of information.
- We will make efforts to provide you with a secure website, that is free of viruses or errors. However, we don’t guarantee the security of the users, their personal information, and their computers.
- The company is not liable for the non-availability of the website.
- The company has the right to make any changes regarding the website or even discontinue a specific part or service. the updated version will support these terms and conditions, unless stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
- We would be liable for any personal injury or death caused by the negligence of our employees, and for any trouble resulting from fraud by us or our agents, or any other liability which would be unlawful for us to limit or exclude.
- We would not be liable to you if:
- Any losses that arise due to any circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- Any losses in business.
- Loss or corruption of any data or software.
- Confirmation of booking via phone will act as an irrevocable contract between the customer and the company.
- The company will prioritize the warranty on your vehicle and would refrain from any activity that affects it, unless the customer gives his written consent.
- The company will not perform any services on the vehicle without informing the cause and price of the service of the customer. All work would be done after the permission of the customer.
- Our company has a 24-hour policy and we try to repair any vehicle within 24-hours. The customer is informed if there is a delay due to any reason.
- Only the residents of United Kingdom and above the age of 18 can benefit from the services provided by our company.
- The collection and delivery service is provided at a time specified by the customer. The customer is acknowledged if any changes are made to the pre-agreed time.
- A report will be made about the condition of the vehicle when it is collected and delivered. However, the customer is finally responsible for inspecting the vehicle.
- The company is not responsible for the valuables or items left in the vehicle.
- The customer is supposed to contact the company instead of contacting the garage if any issues occur regarding the booking, services or complaints, etc.
- We try to resolve the complaints by the customers within 21 working days. If it is delayed due to some reason, we make sure to inform the customer immediately.
- The company reserves the right to request the customer to make the payment via BACS if necessary.
A 12 month/10,000-mile warranty is enforced to any work done in our garage, only if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The customer should follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
- The customer should pay attention to any advisories or warnings given by our garage.
- Any parts/work done by us should not become subject to extreme/abnormal situation.
- The customer sticks to the recommended service intervals.
- We may transfer our rights and responsibilities in accordance with these terms and conditions, where we are certain that it wouldn’t cause you any disadvantage. You may not allow any other person to use your rights under these terms and conditions.
- We may make some changes to these terms and conditions when necessary. Users should check the website daily to stay updated about the currently applicable terms. All the changed terms will be applied to the website as soon as they are published.
- These terms and conditions hold the entire agreement between the user (you) and the company about a certain matter and they replace any previous arrangements or understanding that might have occurred under the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are not devised for the benefit of, and will not be exercisable by any third party. The Contracts (third party rights) Act 1999 shall not be applied to these terms and conditions.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is considered illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court or a proficient authority, it will be updated according to the right laws or will be deleted if required. The rest of the terms and conditions will stay valid and enforceable in such a situation.
- Any delay or omission in applying the rights in these terms of conditions may not be deemed as a waiver of those rights unless it is in writing or signed by us.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any issues occurring under these terms shall be subject to the sovereignty of the English and Welsh courts.