Vehicle Repair Service Agreement
Welcome to Car Services in Reading, a company responsible for your car’s repair and maintenance.
You must be 18 of age or above to use this website. By going further and accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm to us that you are 18 years of age and are eligible to use this website.
The data we collect about you
We collect your data or information. Personal information is any information through which an individual can be identified.
The information we collect about you can be categorized as
Identity data consists of first name, last name, username, date of birth, gender.
Contact data consists of billing address, delivery address, email address, and mobile number
Financial data consists of bank account and card details
Technical data consists of internet protocol (IP) address, login data, time zone and location, and other technology that you use to access the website.
Profile data consists of username and password, details of your orders and purchases.
How we collect data
Data can be gathered in two ways:
- The information you provide us.
- The information that is automatically collected.
The information you provide us
Most of your data is provided to us by you. We save the data that you enter when you register on our website. Your contact details are also added to the website by you. We keep records of your purchases and order for any future use. We store data from every interaction that happens between you and us. We keep information about your social networking profile, car registration, car location, car details, MOT information, tax information, and other information from the account from which you are registering.
The information that is automatically collected
All the technical information is collected automatically when you interact with us through our website. This may include your IP address, your location, device type, and time zone. We also keep records of your visit time on our site and the information about which pages you visited.
The data is automatically collected through cookies. For more information about the function of cookies and how we use them, read in the section “Cookies”.
How we use your information
We may use your data or information for the following reasons:
- To give you access to the website, to provide you with any requested service or information.
- To contact you about the collection, delivery, or progress of any services that you may have purchased from us.
- To keep you updated about our latest products and services if you haven’t opted out of receiving such messages.
- To get feedback from you, so we can improve our services and products according to your preferences.
- For safety purposes
Whom we share your data with
We may share your data with the groups of the following for the following reasons:
- Our agents, employees, partners, and anyone who helps us to manage customer booking and makes sure that the services are provided.
- Any third parties that require personal data to help us provide you with the services that you purchased.
- Any third party that you consent to us sharing your data with them for marketing purposes.
Keeping your data secure
- We will use technical and organizational safety measures to safeguard your data. We will not let any party use your personal information for any unauthorized access or any illegal action
- All your data is stored on secure and reliable servers.
- All of your payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
- If you suspect any breach of data or misuse of your account, you must contact us on the details provided at the start of these privacy policies.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Your rights of the information we hold about you
Your rights you have in respect to the personal data we hold about you include:
- The right to request a copy of the data we have of you. You can request us to update or delete any information. if we provide you the access, we will not charge anything from you. we might reject your request if it is excessive in some way, but we will tell you the reason for the rejection.
- The right to stop us from using your information for marketing purposes.
- The right to object to our use of your information including where we use it and how we use it.
- If you have any queries or you want to opt-out of any update of our services and products, you can contact us through the details provided at the start of these privacy policies.
Links to other websites
Changes in business ownership and control
- Our company expands or reduces our business and it may include the transfer of ownership of the company. The data provided by our customers, where relevant to our business, maybe transferred with that part.
- We may disclose your information to a potential buyer of our business.
- In the above-mentioned situation, we will first ensure that your privacy is fully protected.
- This website may access certain cookies on your device. You use these cookies to improve your experience with us and to increase our range of services.
- All the cookies on this website are used according to the current UK and EU cookies law.
- You will be shown a bar requesting your consent to sell those cookies when you visit our website. You can either accept them or reject them. If you reject them, you will be able to access some of our services and the website may not perform as expected.
- We strictly use only the cookies which save your login info and the cookies which help us to present you with the best services.
- These terms and conditions are not devised for the benefit of, and will not be exercisable by any third party. The Contracts (third party rights) Act 1999 shall not be applied to these terms and conditions.
- Any delay or omission in applying the rights in these terms of conditions may not be deemed as a waiver of those rights unless it is in writing or signed by us.